1. What technology CIK Digital TV is using?
2. How do I connect my local TV box to TV?
3. How do I connect my Local TV box to internet?
1> Connect using a Ethernet cable (recommended connection)
2> Wi-Fi connection (not recommended)
Settings -> Network -> WLAN -> Select SSID -> Enter Wireless Password -> Connect
4. How to use remote controller for local TV?
5. Can I use CIK TV service with the internet provided by other ISP?
6. Why my TV is showing black screen?
If the TV has a black screen issue, please check the following items:
• Check if the TV is turned on
• Check if the HDMI cable or AV cable is connected correctly
• Set the TV input to HDMI or AV
• Check if the CIK TV box is turned ONAccording to the above content, if the problem is still not resolved, you can contact technical support.
7. Why is my TV service always buffering?
8. Where can I find local channels and Chinese TV programs?
You can watch Chinese programs by selecting GCTV, CNATV, UUTV.
9. Why I cannot watch TVOD programs?
10. What channels are included in local TV?
11. Change remote or power adaptor
You can visit CIK authorized office to change the remote control free of charge for the first time.
For the 2nd time , $9.99 will be applied for Chinese TV and $19.99 for Local TV.