You can visit My CIK portal to make a payment for your monthly invoice, or you might select one of the following options:
- Pay by Pre-Authorized Debit (PAD) from your bank account - You need to fill up CIK PAD form and send back to email@example.com. Your invoice payment will be automatically withdrawn from your bank account on the 2nd date from the invoice issues date. If this date falls on weekend or public holiday, the withdrawal may occur on the next business day. Please make sure you have sufficient fund in your bank account to avoid non-sufficient fund (NSF) charge from your bank on both you and CIK;
- Make payment via your online banking by yourself. A one month service deposit would be required if you choose to make monthly invoice payment from bank by yourself;
- Provide a credit card and authorize CIK to charge your card automatically
- Make payment online by credit card from your “My CIK account”
- Make payment by credit card over the phone by contacting our Customer Service Department (select the Billing and Payment prompt)
- Make a payment from your online banking and select payee as CIK Telecom Inc. For payment processing, the following banks are available; TD Bank, CIBC, BMO (Bank of Montreal), Scotia Bank, Royal Bank, HSBC, National Bank, Laurentian Bank of Canada and Desjardins Group. Please allow our Accounting Department a minimum of 1 business day to receive the proof of payment from the bank.
- Pay by cash or debit – accepted at each CIK customer support center, corporate store or authorized dealer stores. To check available locations in your area, please click here.
We appreciate timely payments to avoid service interruption
Your credit card or bank account will be charged on the second day of invoice issue date, if this date falls on weekend or public holiday, the withdrawal may occur on the next business day.
Please login at My CIK account to update your credit card online.
If your service is suspended due to an unpaid invoice(s), the service would be restored within twenty four (24) hours once your payment is received. If an internet disconnection request has been sent to our provider, there is a $65 reactivation fee and it takes five to seven (5-7) business days to reactivate the service
1）You can call our 24/7 Customer Service to update the payment method.
2）You can log in your personal online account to change.
, print and sign it. Attach a void cheque.
A. Scan both documents above and send to firstname.lastname@example.org with your
B. Scan both documents (416)987-8187;
C. Mail to Att: Accounting Department, 241 Whitehall Drive, Markham, ON,