1. How to check ANI access number and charge schedule?
2. Can I call International destinations from My CIK Home Phone?
3. Do I have to return my hardware upon cancellation?
CIK provides two hardware options for customer to get CIK CPE: 1) Purchase or 2) Rental/Free Rental.
If customer Internet/TV/Home phone service cancellation request is made within 30 days from activation, you MUST return the hardware with original package within 7 days of the cancellation is requested for a refund. Restocking fees will be applied if the return is without the original package or missing parts. For rental/free rental option, hardware purchase fees will be applied if the hardware is not returned as requested.
If the Internet/TV/Home phone service cancellation is made after the period of CIK 30 days standard service warranty:
- For the purchased hardware, hardware return is not required and no refund will be made;
- For rental/free rental option, you must return hardware with all accessories within 7 days of the cancellation to avoid additional charge; or hardware purchase fee will be applied if hardware is not returned as requested. If you wish to keep the hardware, you can notify us and an original or discount price maybe might be available. To get to know whether your hardware is purchased or rental/free rental, you can look at the plan details we shipped with the package prior to activation, or contact our customer service.